How to Use A Waist Trainer
Now you may be wondering how to use a waist trainer, either before you purchase one or after. Well here is a handy little guide.
1. Your body must become accustomed to the constriction of the waist trainer. We recommend that the first few days of wearing the trainer to wear for limited amount of time 2-4 hours per day (depending on how much you feel is comfortable).
2. Gradually add an hour or two to your regime until you are able to wear the trainer through out the entire day.
3. Once the trainer is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the trainer tighter.
4. For this reason as you lose weight it will become more comfortable and will not feel as tight.
5. Now you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued weight loss regime.
How to Extend the Life of Your Trainer
Hand wash your trainer in lukewarm water with a non-scented detergent.
Next you should use non-chlorine bleach to remove tough stains.
Also we recommend you do not put trainer in dryer, lay the trainer flat to air dry.
Futhermore to extend the life of your trainer, we recommend that you alternate trainers, instead of using the same waist trainer everyday. It is recommended to purchase two and alternate between them so that each trainer gets to ‘rest’ between each wearing. This will allow the trainer to regain some elasticity between uses.
The flexi trainers
are designed to be used for 2-3 months, by which point you should hopefully require the next size down (checkout our recipes and exercise videos
in the blog
How to use a waist trainer – Please Remember
Ultimately for long term permanent results your waist trainer should be used in conjunction with healthy diet and moderate, regular exercise.
In fact we DO NOT RECOMMEND using ‘Corsets‘ as they are a lot stronger, tighter and have the power to permanently modify or deform the body, forcing the floating ribs upward and compressing the soft tissue at the waist. Of Course this could lead to many negative health ramifications, including difficulty breathing and problems with digestion.
Hopefully this has helped guide you through how to use a waist trainer.